Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

dc WHAT's THAT?



The fabulous and humorous Carole had given us the theme "WHAT'S THAT?"
for this weekends drawing challenge. And musing over this theme with
millions of possiblities I thought it might be fun to pick out quite 
ordinary stuff and give it a close look.
Like if you see pictures made with an scanning electron microscope
so that you can't tell what it might be.
As a matter of fact I didn't have any scanning electon microscope
at hand this weekend so I tried to do it with my normal camera.


And this is how it looks...
 

any ideas? 


getting any closer?


now?


did you find it out?



O.k. last one!  what's that?


I can tell you:
That's thieve riffraffs that sneaks around the house here!




and one blog-owner having a lot of fun this weekend thanks to Caroles theme!



11 Kommentare:

Astridka hat gesagt…

Einfach toll! Wäre nie drauf gekommen, dass das Paperweights sind! Muss ich auch mal probieren...
GLG
Astrid

Carole Reid hat gesagt…

Nope, I had absolutely no idea whatsoever what those were! Clever girl, Barbara. I'm glad you had fun. xo Carole

Veronica Roth hat gesagt…

Hi Barbara, I though of pollen at first and then realised that electron microscope cameras are pretty rare...lol...then thought of glass. Very well done. :D

Tammie Lee hat gesagt…

such wonderful photos
i did guess what they were, but then again.... i have two on my desk in front of me
such a great idea!

Sally Tharpe Rowles hat gesagt…

I could not guess....it was a fun mystery....until you shared the answer....they all made pretty photos in their mystery form!

nadine paduart hat gesagt…

aren't you in the summery schwung! that's terrific, bee... your approach reminds me of a television program of the seventies here, in which (black and white, but still) macro images were the subject of a quiz. i loved that program! perhaps it was an early proof of my fascinatin for mystery and intricacy? who'll say? n♥
want a sweet!!! cheers.

CERULEAN hat gesagt…

A spider spying a dessert? Great found with all these smashing colors! eric

Patrice A. hat gesagt…

;^)))
love it!
and i had no idea
thought you were mixing paint or something

love
Patrice A.
xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

HAH! Too tough, Barbara! You kept me guessing. I love paperweights, though. Nice!
-sus

mano hat gesagt…

was das ist? glubschäugiges spinnengetier natürlich.
herrlich!
liebe grüße, mano

roberto M. hat gesagt…

Excellent!! Barbara!. congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...