Montag, 11. März 2013

Signs of Spring ???

Did I say something about signs of spring? Upps!

Before:


 now:

see my nice spring flowers?
this morning
yesterday morning


like this white fluffy cushions


view out of my kitchen window

After those nice warm (15°C degrees) warm days beginning of last week one should think that I bother that we have so much snow but on the contrary I'm enjoying it, its an almost unreal narnialike winter wonderland and it makes me laugh, can't help it. O.K. it won't have to last for long, a couple of days would do and than spring again please!

Hope you enjoying your week equal with which weather!
BarbaraBee



1 Kommentar:

Sally Tharpe Rowles hat gesagt…

Cute pictures of spring & snow.....glad you are enjoying it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...