Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

AC/DC ☜ ☺☺☺☺ blue



Hello everyone,

Patrice is our host for this weekends art challenge  drawing challenge (AC/DC - haha!)
the theme BLUE.


Blue is the most favorite color at least in Germany 
I think because its the color of the sky and the ocean



and we accosciate with it wastenes and light



and therefore maybe with calming and relaxing


and often with hope



and the light coming together with a blue sky makes everything and every color pop 




we are living on a blue planet so its maybe no surprise that we are drawn to this color




its the atmosphere which makes our sky blue


if we would live on mars the sky would appear orange


and I wonder if then our most favorite color would be orange?


but at least the sunset on mars is blue


with no atmosphere the sky would look black...


so I think we can be really happy with our blue sky
its a good color don't you think?

For more blues go see the other entries via Patrices' site
Wish you a nice rest weekend.
Barbara - busy - bee

7 Kommentare:

Veronica Roth hat gesagt…

Spectacular! You know, when ever I'm in Europe I see the sky as having a pink cast. It's true! But there, by the ocean, it's really crystal blue. I've been there. We used to vacation in Germany at the ocean when I was a child and lived in Prague. :D

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Barbara Bee! Well I feel like I have had a nice visit all over the place, taking in all of the beautiful colour (and even NOT colour)...that gives our universe such diversity. I do not 'take' to blue consciously...but I appreciate it very much. I adore the blue water against the grey sand. And I love a pink, orange, yellow, purple sunrise or sunset against the blue of the sky surround. Thank you for this little journey today. *big hug* N, x

Suza hat gesagt…

fantastic pictures

nadine paduart hat gesagt…

imagine orange... well, if we were used to that by now, then we might gaze into orange as we do into blue... good point!
i am of course naturally drawn to the few house images you have here, that also always pop against summer blue skies... it does mame me dream, my mind wanders... and my fingers itch.
hope you are fine, bee!
n♥

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

I definitely prefer the blue sky to an orange one! All of your photos are so beautiful with those clear blue skies... and our big blue beautiful planet...

Tammie Lee hat gesagt…

It was wonderful to consider our sky through your images and thoughts.
I don't think I would be happy with a soft orange sky, though orange in the sunset or sunrise is beautiful.

Patrice A. hat gesagt…

the sea, the sea!
always the sea

thanks for those fine images
i would love to be there
with bare feet in the warms sand
i long for that...

see you soon!
hopefully under a bright blue sky
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...