Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

Procrastination


The Procrastinators - episode 11 from Lernert & Sander on Vimeo.


Discovered this video and I nearly laughed my head off. Great stuff  a n d  unfortunately SO familiar! I have deadline to upload pictures of my art (only 2) for an cataloge for an exhibition end of this month - needless to say, nearly nothing done...

What about you? Are you doing it all in time or are you a procratinator as well?

Wish you a very nice weekend folks with lots of good excuses!
Barbara

5 Kommentare:

Ariane Reichardt hat gesagt…

Aaaarghh,
liebste Barbara...
voll erwischt! Es ist mein Vorsatz für dieses Jahr...
Nach jahrelangem Forschen nach dem WARUM, denn schließlich ist es ein Energie raubendes Verhalten, bin ich dazu übergegangen, die Hürde einfach nicht mehr ganz so hoch werden zu lassen.
Ich finde, Bloggen ist ein gutes Training!

Herzlichste Grüße,
bis bald,
Love, Ariane.

swinkie hat gesagt…

I'm here lookin' hard at your blog... oh was I trying to do something else before like my arts practice? Ha!

mano hat gesagt…

ganz wunderbarer film. ich fühlte mich ertappt.
das wort "procrastination" werd ich jetzt nicht mehr vergessen
...und noch öfter meinen computer in die ecke pfeffern. vielleicht geht er ja mal irgendwann dabei kaputt.
sei herzlich gegrüßt von mano

sarapirat hat gesagt…

big time procrastinator, of course!
ouf, it can be very annoying,
but we work on it right?
hmmm...
:)

Lari Washburn hat gesagt…

Ok...I'm going to HAVE to find a translation! I am very familiar with procrastination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...