Samstag, 27. November 2010

Stardust

Refering to Lillis blog of today I remember what german Astronaut Alexander Gerst from ESA (European Space Agency) said. There a few basic elements in space and all stars and galaxies are made of them and humans as well. He said that he likes the idea that we are all made from stardust. I love the idea as well, it's a poetic and comforting thought, that we are endless and one.
Scientist of chaos theory say that everything is connected with each other and everything is related to each other.
Maybe we bloggers are a good example for this theory?

todays sketchbook

7 Kommentare:

bambi kann beißen hat gesagt…

führwahr. ein schöner gedanke.

sternenstaubgrüße
tatjna

sarapirat hat gesagt…

stardust, even just the word tastes good somehow.
happy to see you also have some streetfinds around you!
enjoy the weekend, and happy advent!
i have baked ginger breads...

Anonym hat gesagt…

You are too kind, Barbara, but you prooved a point concerning connections. And, I agree with Sara, who doesn't want to be made of stardust...
I wonder if there are equally parts of stars and dust; I often feel more dusty than stary :)
You have the most beautiful sketchbook, by the way! Stary, you!

Ella hat gesagt…

what a fantastic concept.....i quite like being made up of stardust! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thank you all very much for your comments, I heart you!

Camilla hat gesagt…

I think the world of blogging shows this link in an amazing way- I want to draw a map of the blogs I read and I bet lots of them would be connected to other blogs that I would want to read and so on and so on- we're either made of startdust or blogdust.

Anna Vee hat gesagt…

You were right. I really, really like this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...