Dienstag, 30. November 2010

Snow!

Yesterday it starts snowing. I love it. Even if I still drive with sommer wheels - Ughh.
It looks so lovely all white and  fluffy and it's a perfect start for christmas time.  Like always I'm a little behind schedule with my christmas decoration. I hope I can complete it today and start baking some cookies with my son. He loves it.
I thought I shoot a few snapshots before it's melted away. (Seems a bit to warm today.) Mist!



I have to repaint this wall, the orange is really annoying me

4 Kommentare:

pea hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
pea hat gesagt…

Snow is beuatiful, looks like from russian fairy tale~Mrazik:)
You have absolutly beautiful x-mass birdie!I love this birds decorations!

pussman and co hat gesagt…

It started snowing in Belgium to! I love the snow on the bird!!

Himiko hat gesagt…

Yay for all that snow. We had a nice layer too.... It's funny to see how everyone gets so excited by "some frozen rain" as my daughter puts it poetically...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...