Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

Einstein and Me

I don't know what happens with the time right now! It seems to disappear into nowhere. It seems no matter what I'm up to, if I look at the watch next time hours have gone in a minute. So I'm sure I'm the proof of Einsteins theory of relativity.
So what is my artwork doing? Yes, what? Sometimes it's terrible if you don't have any ideas and you're not sure under these circumstances, if you're an artist or not, or if you only pretend to be.
BUT sometimes your (or better mine) brain seems to have an overload of ideas and your thoughts are running around like wild chicken. You don't know what to start with, get easily distracted and nothing seems to get done (after hours have disappeared into a black hole in space-time continuum).


3 Kommentare:

Ariane Reichardt hat gesagt…

Liebe Barbara,
einfach weiter machen...
Viele Sterne, die Dir zu blinzeln.
Ariane grüßt aus Hamburg

Hazel Terry hat gesagt…

Oh I love an overload of ideas put them on scraps of paper and hide them like a squirrel.

Anna Vee hat gesagt…

You're thoughts were mine, exactly!!

In those times when there ARE ideas and enough time to bring them to life, it's actually really hard for me to get anything done. My mind is already concentrating on the next idea - before I've even started working on the first one! I've been planning on getting a big journal to write things down and actually produce them in that order... :)

By the way, I love your work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...